Internet marketing is a mixed bag when it comes to success levels. While some people who are involved in internet marketing have plenty of great ideas, some don’t follow through effectively and this means that their online marketing efforts fail. Marketing is vital in order to promote any person, business, brand, product or service. Fortunately, the internet has made it easier for people to engage in marketing with great speed, convenience, and cost efficiency. However, you need to make sure that you used structured strategies, plan ahead and know your goals as well as your audience in order to succeed when it comes to internet marketing.
Some of those who have achieved great success
There are many people who have managed to achieve enormous success as a result of their internet marketing efforts over recent years. These are people that have been dedicated and committed to making a success of marketing online. Of course, it is important to remember that internet marketing success isn’t something that is achieved overnight – you have to work at it and be determined, just like some of the successes that you will read about below:
- Matthew Woodward: Matthew Woodward from MatthewWoodward.co.uk has become one of the most successful online marketers in the UK. His hugely successful blog has won many awards and since he launched it in 2012 it has gained a great worldwide Alexa rating. He used high-quality content and created top video tutorials with fresh, unique and valuable information to gain popularity amongst consumers on a worldwide basis.
- Harsh Aggarwal: A blogger at Shoutmeloud.com, Harsh has become a big name in the blogging industry as well as one of India’s top internet marketers. In order to make his blog posts, popular Harsh has adopted a special technique – to make his blogs personal in order to inspire others. His success has enabled him to go from earning $5,000 a year as an engineer to earning in excess of $50,000 a year as a full-time blogger and internet marketer.
- Jessica and Cliff Larrew: This couple has managed to earn a six figure income from their marketing on Amazon. The couple started buying and selling on Amazon after Jessica lost her job. In order to reduce time commitments, the couple used FBA or Fulfillment by Amazon, which is a service whereby Amazon deals with shipping, customer service, and handling. The couple was able to focus on buying items to sell and marketing their brand, which resulted in the money rolling in.
- Noah Kagan: The founder of AppSumo, Noah Kagan has generated millions in revenue thanks to his dedication and commitment to marketing. In order to gain this level of success, Noah started arranging social media events with speakers, which enabled him to build connections. He was then able to launch a service to help other digital marketers, which gained huge popularity. Part of his marketing involves offering freebies to those who sign up to his service, which he claims increases sign up rates by around 20 percent.
- Peep Laja: Pepe began his ConversionXL blog from scratch but now enjoys over 100,000 visits per month. His key to coming up with the right marketing strategy for his blog was to study other top marketing blogs online. He realized that longer blogs with images included tended to have far more success than short ones made up purely of text. He was then able to apply this to his own blog to boost the popularity of his blogs and enhance his marketing efforts.
- Steve Brodsky: In a short space of time, Steve Brodsky has taken his List Builder’s Revolution product to new heights in terms of success. He is now able to generate $100,000 from the product and he puts his success down to some key marketing tips. One of these is to find an internet marketing technique to use and then stick with it rather than chopping and changing from one technique to another. He believes that doing this and being persistent helped to make his marketing and his product a huge success.
- Ryan Lee: Ryan became an entrepreneur at an early age – before he even hit his teens. In adulthood, he had a number of jobs but then went on to create and market his own website relating to fitness products. He is now a millionaire and he believes that part of his success is down to dealing with and marketing products that he is passionate about rather than focusing on things that may be in demand but in which he has no real interest. One of the products he has become known for is the Millionaire Workout, which helps aspiring millionaires to learn about interment marketing as well as how to take care of their health.
Don’t give up if you don’t succeed right away – exercise determination and commitment
While these internet marketing successes all have their different stories, methods, and techniques, one thing that they do have in common is the ability to stick with it. Many have failed numerous times before realizing success and others have had a difficult journey to the top but their persistence has paid off.
Often, successful business marketing is a case of trial and error, which is why determination is so important. Those who are able to do their research, develop strategies and engage in forwarding planning, and stick with something rather than folding at the first sign of trouble are more likely to succeed based on the internet marketing success stories we have seen.
Reading about those who have already enjoyed success when it comes to internet marketing is a great way to gain inspiration. Most successful internet marketers will tell you that this is not an overnight success story that will see you going to bed a pauper and waking up a millionaire. It does require planning, effort, and willpower but these stories show that with the right level of commitment anything can be achieved.